Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

11/3/18 Celebrations

Kettie Congrats, today appears to be 8 years quit

robbie246‌ Congrats, today appears to be 2500 days quit!

meWisconsin‌ Congrats, today appears to be 1500 days quit!

tjbeck1-3-10-14 Congrats, today appears to be 1000 days quit. Way to earn your comma!

cait3‌ Congrats, today appears to be 900 days quit!

sophia-22 Congrats, today appears to be 2 years quit!

crazycatlady21, Jammer_Jamzz, jaynel7, Jimmynh603 and zackary Congrats, today appears to be 600 days quit!

Beckysts, budhenry adn Tngeorgiou Congrats, today appears to be 1.5 years quit!

Nicohl and roller831 Congrats, today appears to be 500 days quit!

gabbster84 Congrats, today appears to be 400 days quit!

petet‌ Congrats, today appears to be 1 year quit!

Desperateaddict, emilydunnamv, mphillipsatwork, sld2 and Tfiga Congrats, today appears to be 300 days quit!

abender and Sarahhlj Congrats, today appears to be 200 days quit!

jaredpritchard, Jeckler and MorgannaP Congrats, today appears to be 150 days quit!

Bjmomallen Congrats, today appears to be 100 days quit! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

alysonoholic, dkillips, Gamb0414, Nneuman, Pneuman, ruizprl14 and Tina2405 Congrats, today appears to be 50 days quit!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
10 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

yorkyangel‌ 1800 days and koshal‌ 1300 days! Keep stacking those days!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all.  Special shout out to alysonoholic‌ with 50 days.

alysonoholic

Awww! Thanks Barbscloud

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations to ALL of you, special shout outs to meWisconsin‌ for 1500 days and alysonoholic‌ for the FIRST FIFTY.  Hope you all had wonderful celebratory days.

Ellen

SaraCorinne

CONGRATULATIONS

EVERYONE!

smiley-face-2855039.jpg

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO:

meWisconsin‌,

roller831

AND

alysonoholic

cartoon-flowers-2.gif

elvan

I cannot believe that I did not give a special shout out to roller831‌ for her 500 days and all that she has done for this site.  What a gift you are!

Hugs,

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

Kettie Congrats, 8 years quit

robbie246 2500 days quit!

meWisconsin 1500 days quit!

tjbeck1-3-10-14  1000 days quit. Way to earn your comma!

cait3 Congrats,  900 days quit!

sophia-22  2 years quit!

crazycatlady21, Jammer_Jamzz, jaynel7, Jimmynh603 and zackary 600 days quit!

Beckysts, budhenry adn Tngeorgiou  1.5 years quit!

Nicohl and rollercoaster831  500 days quit!

gabbster84 400 days quit!

petet 1 year quit!

Desperateaddict, emilydunnamv, mphillipsatwork, sld2 and Tfiga be 300 days quit!

abender and Sarahhlj  200 days quit!

jaredpritchard, Jeckler and MorgannaP  150 days quit!

Bjmomallen 100 days quit! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

dkillips, Gamb0414, Nneuman, Pneuman, ruizprl14 and Tina2405 Congrats,  50 days quit!

Special shout out to the elders

rollercoaster831 500 &meWisconsin 1500

&

alysonoholic, with 50 Days Yay

0 Kudos

Thank you for the congrats on my 600 days smoke free! I don't keep the number in my head daily, but did happen to check in and see that I was at 600! I'm amazed I've stuck it out really. This is the first, and LAST, time I've tried to quit! And even though I have stage 3 COPD, I would Still like to smoke. I know, crazy! But like a wonderful, sweet, older lady told me, a roommate when I was in the hospital with pneumonia those 600 days ago when I quit, she said, "don't let the cigarettes win! Don't let them control one more day of your life!" I haven't. Thank God. I never will again. And I honestly don't know how I was able to afford them! I must admit that I still chew nicotine gum when I'm really craving, but it's way better than giving in! 

Thanks again for your support! And good luck to you and everyone else out there trying their best! 

Barbscloud

Me too!  Congrats roller831

0 Kudos