cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Friday!!!!!!  I hope everybody has a nice weekend!!!!!  The weekend is here again!!!!!!  What are your plans?  I guess I will just enjoy it.

Onward our journey goes!!!!!  Yesterday was so nice I spent some time on the balcony.  I deep breathed like I use to early in my quit!!!!!   The sun was shining and I could see to the South of the city.  It brought back memories!!!!!!   Deep breathing can be a big help quitting smoking!!!!!!   Try it, it may help some!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
MarilynH

Have a wonderful day Mike we're getting some much needed rain for the rivers streams woods and the wells before the freeze up so it's going to be an indoor wk end which sounds good to me actually Sunday we may see the Sun.....

Deena-A-Yenni

Hello Mike.  The weekend is rainy for me and open to options.  One thing for sure I won't be smoking and isn't that grand.  Deep breathing is a nice reminder for something to do along with a little meditation.  Thank you for that.  I  know your weekend will be smoke-free and easy going.  Namaste.

SINAO

indingrl

CONGRATS AND GOOD JOB BREATHING!

elvan

Good evening, Mike, have a lovely weekend.  I work tomorrow and the temperatures are supposed to be in the 50's...right now, it is pouring rain but forecast to be sunny tomorrow.  

Namaste,

Ellen

Gwenivere

Here in Seattle we are looking at our first winter type weekend of downpours and gloom.  Makes one glad to have a home to hide away in.  Lots of wet towels with dogs wanting in and out.  They won’t be sneaking out for smokes.