cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Roller831

The Daily Pledge November 2018

Image result for november images

Happy November everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

I think the most important item to note in November is that he third Thursday of November is the Great American Smokeout!

Other fun things are:

It is the last month of the Fall season.

November in the Northern Hemisphere is similar to May in the Southern Hemisphere

Elections are held in the United States on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

Some Christian churches celebrate All Saint's Day on the first day of November and All Souls Day on the 2nd.

American football is the main sport watched in the United States during this month.

Most, if not all, of the leaves have fallen off the trees by the end of November.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
436 Replies
Roller831

Welcome to November!  I will gladly take SaraCorinne 's hand from the October pledge and pledge not to smoke today NMW while EXtending my free hand to the nEXt EXer who chooses to pledge the same!

Roller

karenjones

Happy to take your hand roller831‌ and, like you, to pledge not to smoke today. also happy to extend my free hand to the next Ex smoker , who, like us, is not going to smoke cigarettes today, not just smoke but chew, vape or what ever. come and join us. 

MarilynH

I gladly take your hand Karen and pledge to remain Smokefree while EXtending my free hand to the next person in line.

Marilyn 1571 DOF 

DavesTime

Marilyn, I'll take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Why cloud 50 smoke-free days with a gray, stinky haze?  Holding my hand out to the next EXer....

Dave

50 DOF

AnnetteMM

Hi Dave! I'm taking your hand today and I'm pledging not to smoke for the whole month of November (I only do it monthly). Who would like to take my other hand today?

~Annette, with somewhere between 300 and a year I forgot to look

elvan

Good morning AnnetteMM‌ and thank you for your hand.  I am happy to take it as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who is ready to pledge with us.

Ellen 1747 DOF

autumnpepper

Good morning Ellen.  I gladly take your hand as I pledge to not smoke today.  I'm reaching out to the next ex smoker in line.

Autumn 14 DOF

CONativeSon

Good Morning Autumn! I will gratefully take your hand and pledge not to smoke today for ANY reason. I extend me free hand to the next person. Have a great day ya'll!

Sam 133 DOF!

Barb102

Hi Sam thanks for your hard. I pledge not to smoke today NOPE. I offer my other hand to the next person to pledge with us. Have a great smokefree day

Barb 287 DOF