cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Why is my quit date off by one day on the pop-up profile card?

Jump to solution

So if I hover over my name in a blog that I've replied to it shows a quit date of September, 30 2004. (upper image)

My profile page shows a quit date of October, 1 2004. (lower image)

What's up with that?

pastedImage_2.png

Keep on keepin on,

M n @ Signature 002-4.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

There's been a glitch in the system since we moved to this platform.  Some day it will be corrected.  It's true with all hover card images.  They'll all off by a day.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Giulia

There's been a glitch in the system since we moved to this platform.  Some day it will be corrected.  It's true with all hover card images.  They'll all off by a day.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes it is a glitch. Apparently it works in some timezones but not for me.  When this gets fixed I'll try to remember to post in this discussion.  Your profile has the right date.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Bellegonia

Never notice that!

0 Kudos
Florflor

I don't have that problem. My profile card is okey. I quite on february 18, 2014. I'm counting to celebrate Five Years this coming february 2019. I can't belive it...

0 Kudos
Giulia

He's talking about our "hover cards."  If I hover my cursor over your avatar, Florflor  , it shows a quit date of Feb. 17, 2014.  See below.  The date shows up correctly only when we go directly to the person's page. 

HIe

0 Kudos
Florflor

Clear!!! Thanks Giulia!!

0 Kudos