cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IrishRose

Is Internet Explorer not supported anymore?

Jump to solution

Thanks again, Mark, for helping me yesterday with the browser issue I was having when signing in.  Supposedly, Microsoft has now taken care of any and every problem I may have.  hahahahaha  Just got off the phone with Microsoft again, because of a pop up box I was getting.  I am using Google Chrome now, and I let Microsoft know it too.  I hate computers!

Irish Rose 

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad you got it sorted out! 

I branched this post to a new discussion since it doesn't appear to have anything to do with points and others may still be using Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer is an outdated browser. You may find that Microsoft Edge works though it's not officially supported by the community software. The community software manufacturer recommends Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad you got it sorted out! 

I branched this post to a new discussion since it doesn't appear to have anything to do with points and others may still be using Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer is an outdated browser. You may find that Microsoft Edge works though it's not officially supported by the community software. The community software manufacturer recommends Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team