Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

10/19/18 Celebrations

talb8252 Congrats, today appears to be 4 years quit!

julie1933 Congrats, today appears to be 900 days quit!

RachelMB Congrats, today appears to be 2 years quit!

anilkumarjackie94 , Minnie789  and Phil-B Congrats, today appears to be 600 days quit!

beardown2455 Congrats, today appears to be 1.5 years quit!

deva71366eddiea1028 Freefromnicotine and Markm0926 Congrats, today appears to be 500 days quit!

Stardom Congrats, today appears to be 400 days quit!

blondie56,  Gambo12345 and KimiSue Congrats, today appears to be 1 year quit!

Sandi4 Congrats, today appears to be 300 days quit!

AmbeeW21AwwitsjenDAwarner and SuzieQue Congrats, today appears to be 200 days quit!

greenhouse123 oroth  sheilahenson1981  and tsssue4307 Congrats, today appears to be 150 days quit!

fmorris and Megs08 Congrats, today appears to be 100 days quit! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

macm69 Congrats, today appears to be 50 days quit!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Denita24, gregp136 and McVety14 Today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Updated: Missing @mention.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
16 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

cindy8 3400 days, mamadeb‌ would have been 3100 days, All4Railroads‌ 2900 days, Ex_Nancy  2700 days, Dovely‌ and MoeUnfiltered‌ 1900 days, jdrabbit01‌ 1600 days, yesican9‌ 1300 days, Nancy95‌ 1100 days are also some members with some amazing number of stacked days!  If today is your quit day, you have lots of members to learn from.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
jdrabbit01-2

Thanks Mark.  I know it has been a while, but I didn't realize it has been 1600 days since the last cigarette.  It was so long ago and I will never go back.  To all those working hard at becoming an ex, keep going!  It really does get much, much better!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oops it looks like you have two accounts jdrabbit01-2‌ has 1370 days and jdrabbit01‌ has 1600 days.  My apologies. I didn't realize there were two accounts and one might have an outdated quit date.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Sandi4

Thank you for the shout out, Mark.  Three hundred days...one day at a time.

I am so grateful to God for the strength to do this and for all the contributors on this site.  I don't write much but I sure read a lot.  What I've learned here has made a difference.

For those coming behind me, stay strong.  After over 40 years of smoking, I am remaining quit.  You can too!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sandi4 wrote:

Thank you for the shout out, Mark.  Three hundred days...one day at a time.

I am so grateful to God for the strength to do this and for all the contributors on this site.  I don't write much but I sure read a lot.  What I've learned here has made a difference.

For those coming behind me, stay strong.  After over 40 years of smoking, I am remaining quit.  You can too!

Thanks for checking in.  Not much longer until you hit that one year mark!. That's fantastic! And it's alright how you choose to participate.  The main point is that we aim to provide what  you need to successfully quit. It's your quit journey.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Lauralives

Congrats to Everyone!!!  Yay you all!!  

Giulia

Congrats to all!

jdrabbit01-2 jdrabbit01   I'd like to add you to our /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=c112d99e-8c73-4e37-a...‌, but since you have two accounts, I'm not sure which quit date to put down for you.  Which would you prefer?

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I fixed jdrabbit01‌'s account. The other one has been deactivated. 1/18/15 is the correct date.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Thank you.

0 Kudos