cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

evie-kasper

Still kickin' it!

After being a smoker (off and on but mainly on) for 28 years, I'm now...

I have quit for 1 Day, 13 minutes and 24 seconds (1 days). I have saved $3.37 by not smoking 20 cigarettes. I have saved 1 hour and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/22/2008 2:27

Yea me! 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
doreen1

Congratulations on Day One of smoke freedom!! You can do this - you can make this quit last!
Photobucket.....Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
lynn5

Coongratulations!!! Cold turkey? You're the best. I wish I had the courage to do that! I have the patch & quit on May 15. Hang in there!
0 Kudos
mary41

Congratulations!!! 24 hours is a huge milestone! That's when you know, if you stay focused, you can do this!!
0 Kudos
evie-kasper

Thank you so much, Doreen & Debbie! I am truly appreciative of all the support this site provides.
0 Kudos
evie-kasper

Absolutely! I actually am trying the cold-turkey route starting today. So far, so good. Just focusing on minute-to-minute. I love this website! My new friends are awesome! Take care!
0 Kudos
polly2

Way to go Evie!! I'm cold turkey today as well, although I more or less started out that way, with just a few lozenges. No lozenges today and tonight I'm feeling much better! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Congratulations!
0 Kudos