cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you insert images, emoticons and format the text?

How do you add pictures and characters to your post?

Tags (1)
9 Replies

I use Google Images.  

Right click on the picture and click copy.

Come back to your blog, right click and click paste.

Hope that helps!

Have a great day!

It actually says, copy image when you right click on the picture you want to share.  Then paste to your blog or when you're commenting on someone else's blog.

pastedImage_1.png

You can also use an accessories program called Snipping Tool. Basically lets you clip part of an image or all simply by using a crossing window. Then you copy & paste the image into just about any other program.

Keep on keepin on,

M n @ Signature 002-1.JPG

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to Put Pictures in Posts of All Kinds (Discussions, Questions, Blogs) should help!

We have help documents in Community Help‌.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

I just lob them at my screen myself.

doesn't always work though.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Inserting Emoticons: 

Expand to see additional options.

pastedImage_2.png

Click the smiley face icon.

pastedImage_1.png

Select an emoticon from the list.

You can also just put in the : ) and ; ) and it will auto convert it to emoticons as well.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

You can also just put in the : ) and ; ) and it will auto convert it to emoticons as well.

I didn't know that!  Cool.

You can change font size  by clicking on the three dots as Mark has circled above, then on tT and then on your choice of size.  

and to change color,  click on the down arrow next to the underlined  and then on the color of your choice.

Giulia wrote:

I didn't know that!  Cool.

Leave the space out between the : and ) and it will work.  I added a space between so it wouldn't convert.

EX Community Admin Team
virgomama

Excellent!!!!  Thanks for all the tips. Was wondering that .  myself.  Thanks for asking this question autumnpepper

Cindy