cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download an app or someway to get back to the group without going through my welcme email?

??????

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

This is a question for Mark

Hope he gets back to your shortly.  I have no idea!

Nancy

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you using a phone, tablet or computer?

Which browser are you using (Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge or Other)?

By group do you mean this community or a specific group on the site centered around a particular topic?

Much of the discussions happen in Conversations‌ so you could bookmark it on your device.

We don't have an app currently as our site is mobile responsive which means it dynamically adjusts to all screen sizes.

If you just want to bookmark the community home page you can set https://excommunity.becomeanex.org as a bookmark on your device. Depending on your device you may also be able to create a shortcut on your desktop that will automatically launch the site.  

As you participate in the site you will get notifications so you can just  click the links in those emails from the community to go right to and continue in the discussion. Or if you're pressed for time you can simply reply to many of our email notifications and your response will be posted in the right area of the community in response to whichever comment you received.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team