Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

10/1/18 Celebrations

If I've listed you below, please login and let us know how you're doing!

Mike.n.Atlanta Congrats, today is 14 years quit!

Sally Congrats, today is 9 years quit!

redraiderglobal Congrats, today appears to be 7.5 years quit!

Buddy12 Congrats, today appears to be 6 years quit!

daranne‌ and mediteranian1‌ Congrats, today appears to be 5.5 years quit!

krysti‌ and sam22-2‌ Congrats, today appears to be 5 years quit!

Thandegan‌ Congrats, today appears to be 4.5 years quit!

Rose_NJ‌ Congrats, today appears to be 4 years quit!

mrios5776 and tata2 Congrats, today appears to be 3.5 years quit!

reeree67 Congrats, today appears to be 1000 days quit! Way to earn your comma!

LDexsmoker‌, jlmh67456‌ and tyler59‌ Congrats, today appears to be 2.5 years quit!

bacardigirl and don50 Congrats, today appears to be 2 years quit!

leeza and sirlawrence Congrats, today appears to be 700 days!

Cathy56, fams47, kristylowry, mer_sample, and redd4099 Congrats, today appears to be 600 days quit!

annettek, boobear83, dani844, laca1955, Marz727, stanley2, tatus, aflower13, amd0712, Autumnone1, dmcalalillyjrfrost Malastdance1, rgiff, Sloppy, sunshinemarie and terimary Congrats, today appears to be 1.5 years quit!

ChangoGrande‌, Dorogaya‌, guest293‌ and Vicky1966‌ Congrats, today appears to be 500 days quit!

Cchoda and Ellieb Congrats, today appears to be 400 days quit!

Cbbarrett, cbus2020 and cnatra Congrats, today appears to be 1 year quit!

Gma_Bernie and ness1952 Congrats, today appears to be 300 days quit!

Lil_t, mindy315, mweber, RHRS and tboop Congrats, today appears to be 200 days quit!

brittleeg87, cmanhart, darlenejean, Kim1028, Tboyle0115, Willowwolf, 1221, 2029211, Aussie_Ronnie, Eyes65, JenniferK79, n0wackytabacky and pacer17 Congrats, today appears to be 6 months quit!

jenny1075‌ Congrats, today appears to be 150 days quit!

JazzyRuns and Jennifer.Gangl Congrats, today appears to be 100 days quit! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

alinaveed and midwestgulfcst Congrats, today appears to be 50 days quit!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

piyushm, SandyVvirgomamakatdharris63 and scurtis720   Today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's great to see Susan24‌, Renee20‌, Jeff33‌, PLAZM‌, lvs2rock‌, Hotdamngrams‌ and themechanic‌ on the site again.  You have some great quits going and I look forward to celebrating your future milestones.

Renee20‌ looks like you just hit 2000 days of freedom two days ago!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
katdharris63

Hello everyone. I'm done ok. So today is day 3 for me being smoke free and doing it cold turkey. Today my cravings have been very intense at times and more frequent ugh!!! I refuse to give in though. I'm really tired of smoking. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats!  Update your quit date in My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  and then Logout from the community(using this link)  and when you log back on it will be updated to your proper quit date!.

katdharris63 wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm done ok. So today is day 3 for me being smoke free and doing it cold turkey. Today my cravings have been very intense at times and more frequent ugh!!! I refuse to give in though. I'm really tired of smoking. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
katdharris63

I have updated my quit day thank you

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Perfect. That worked!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
bacardigirl

Thanks Mark-this journey has been so rewarding and I can give quite a bit of credit to this website-without it, I might’ve failed.

There is something to be said about belonging to a community where everyone understands what you are going through! It has made all the difference in this quit:)

#2yearsgoingstrong

0 Kudos
elvan

WOW, congratulations to ALL of you and thank you for coming back and letting us know you are still with us.

Special shout out to Mike.n.Atlanta‌ on 14 FABULOUS years!

Hugs to all,

Ellen

0 Kudos
ChangoGrande

All quiet on the western front.

Oh, and smoke-free!

Eric

Congrats to all, by the way!

elvan

Congratulations on 500 days ChangoGrande‌!  Good to hear from you!

Ellen

0 Kudos