cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

SMILE :)

Well today was the day. Went to the dentist and had my 4 teeth pulled and now wearing a temporary bridge. No more pain yay!!!

Can't wait for the permanent ones. 

AAAAAAAAAAME.JPG

19 Replies
alysonoholic

Looking great Ralph! Happy healing to you. 

Ralph1955

I’m so friggin hungry it’s not funny. But this too shall pass.

alysonoholic

Yeah, I ate a lot of soup and pudding and soft sandwiches the first few days. I hope you find something you can eat soon. Now I just can't do corn on the cob or really crusty bread!

0 Kudos
Ralph1955

Well soup for sure plus Italian ices, Gelato    and pudding but I’m Starving   . Hope when I get the permanent bridge I’ll have a better selection. This is all new to me 

This reminds me of stories about myself and my twin. My dad said we got so hungry at night they had to start putting "meat in a bottle" and enlarging the hole in the bottles nipple.    

YoungAtHeart

Looking DIVINE, Ralph.  Isn't it nice to know you won't be tobacco staining those new pearly whites????!!!!

Ralph1955

I thought the same thing. New life new teeth smoke free yay.

Barbscloud

Beautiful.  Isn't it great they can do something temporarily and you don',t have to walk around with missing teeth.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

You look fantastic and I love your smile ,YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON because life just keeps getting better and better without the crutch of cigarettes .....