cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!!!!!!  The weekend is here!!!!!!  Today I have a colonoscopy.  My brother is taking me for it.

Isn’t it great to be off the nicotine?  For over 40 years I lived life in a cloud of smoke.  My life revolved around a cigarette.  Now we are free!!!!!  Stay strong!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E.

7 Replies
SimplySheri

Hope you are found to be healthy and well, Mike!!  Prayers going up. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Have a great day.  I hope everything checks out okay. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on 2600 days!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbara145

Congrats on 2600 days.  You rock!  Praying for your colonoscopy.  I have had three.  I have a strong family history of colon cancer.  Namaste

0 Kudos
avian3

Hope all goes well with your colonoscopy and yes it is great to be smoke free! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I took a friend of mine to have a colonoscopy on Monday. When I went to pick him up in the recovery room, I noticed all the nurses and technicians were all oohing and aahing as they gathered around the man in the bed next to him looking at his body under the blanket. Apparently every square inch was covered with beautiful tattoos. From what parts I could see they were very brightly colored. He was quite proud and wanted them all to see.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Colonoscopy, oh boy what fun!  lol  Hope it goes/went well.  Soon you can eat again!

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Hey there Mike.  Not a fan of the colonoscopy but hopeful it's just routine procedure.  I too lived within a cloud of smoke for about 40 years.  What kind of life was that right?  We are part of the few that seen the light and got the heck out of there.  So glad that I stumbled onto this site and the people in it.  Made the whole difference in my quit for me.   Namaste

SINAO