cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Give and get support around quitting

JackieMellon

Newbee 51 hours 😊

Hello all! Umm, ya, 51 hours..its a start! I've started this quite a few times apparently with failure. I've had the anxiety Bookoo amounts of energy I don't think there's another thing left to clean organized or destroy LOL I am on the patch and actually kind of proud of myself so far. I always give in to myself. I have a full unopened pack of cigarettes hiding well I guess they're not hiding if I know where they're at right? I guess I just need some help and support from you guys... I travel with my husband on the road so I have no friends ..I do not have a person... just asking you all for some help and encouragement thank you for your time everyone! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex.   Spend time on this siting reading and educating yourself about nicotine addiction.  It really does make a difference.  Reach out if you help if you need it and I do recommend taking the daily pledge to keep you on track each day.  Should probably get rid of that pack of cigarettes; it only takes one to be a smoker again.   One day at a time.

201 DOF

avian3

Congratulations!!

You should get rid of the cigs.  I know if I had them around 3 hours after I quit I would have smoked them. That was about the time I started looking through the trash for any "smokable" butts. That's how desperate I was.