cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

virgomama

PRE-QUIT DAY 14

Progress is being made.  My car and my home are now smoke free.  It's nice to have the car trigger out of the way.  My home isn't trigger free, but it is smoke free.  I'm actually looking forward to the quit.  It's getting cold and walking out in 30-40 degree air to smoke is making me think I won't be missing that too much.  

I find myself looking forward to the day when I'm not controlled by when where and how I'm going to smoke.  

Tags (1)
10 Replies
SoosannahK

Good for you ,getting prepared. I don't miss having to go out in all kinds of weather to get my fix. I seen people go out during the hurricane a few weeks ago to get their fix. It was RAINING SIDEWAYS and they still went. Glad that isn't me anymore. 

Keep on working toward getting prepared for your quit. A little preparation goes a long way. A lot of preparation goes even further

Susan

virgomama

Thanks.  That's good advice.  Will do.

0 Kudos
indingrl

CONGRATS FOR YOUR PERSONAL FREE CHOICE TO CHOOSE PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION! GOOD JOB! 

virgomama

Couldn't choose perfection if I wanted to indingirl.  I am very far from it.  But one step at a time makes goals doable for me.  Thanks for the support.

Mandolinrain

I LOVE seeing Newbies come and actually prepare . I had many failed quits because I didn't take the time to do that Good for you!

virgomama

This is my 4th and I'm determined my final quit.

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

I sort of made it a game and competition  for myself....and each time I cleaned something from my smoking life, or moved something around to change the "routine triggers" I felt like a winner! 

You don't realize how many things are effected by "smoke".....

Every day I walk into my home, yard or truck I feel proud and get a great big grin on my face that I made it thus far....

We are all behind you.............I know, they know...........YOU GOT THIS!

Miles of Smiles..............

virgomama

Thanks GyorgiM  I like the idea of making it a competition.  And your support is much appreciated.  I'm sure I'm going to need lots of it when REALITY strikes Monday a.m.

Ready...Set...KNOW