cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Bellegonia

Post Your Fur Baby Pics - Our Silent Cheer Leaders!

This is Cleveland, my 14-year-ols Treeing Walker Coonhound on his Big Barker bed. Scout (not pictured) my orange tabbie is upstairs!

Baby Cleve.jpg

77 Replies
SaraCorinne

This is Elsie, our 4yr old rescue cat who is very glad I quit smoking! 

You can see the approval in her eyes 

IMG_0938.JPG.jpeg

Mandolinrain

IMG_2283.JPGIMG_2286.JPG

MarilynH

This is Samantha Digger Jane Hartley she'll be 15 on October 11th, we've had her since she was 6 wks old.....

She's not very pleased with me for waking her up to take this picture because I had to turn a light on.

1537753671698340924613.jpg

elvan

I am not sure I can do this because I want to post a picture of Binx and Bijou and we lost out precious Bijou in August, it is still so fresh and raw...I miss her every day.  Bijou is the "blonde", Binx is built like a furry soccer ball.  We also have Pesci, who is our feral cat.  He lives outside.

Bijou and Binx.jpg

pesci.jpg

Kind of hard to see Pesci out there on the porch...he has been around here for over 10 years now...showed up and stayed through many changes.  

He was the only one of the three who ever knew I smoked because he was on the deck when I was a smoker.

Bellegonia

Pesci has not been missing any meals as a feral

jconfusion

, sweetie morning is just like rain and it cant rain all the time.  yes im quoting from the crow lol.  just remember what you learned from Bijou what did she do to make you laugh?  what did her purr sound like?   just remember  how happy ya all where. she was beautiful so is Binx lol Pesci  is as well.  I didn't know I was a cat person till chaos came.  

alysonoholic

20180923_135712.jpg

This is Bread sleeping in the sun today.

And this is Ms. Richard "Cheese" Parker, the retired child beauty pageant winner from Dallas, TX. She's been through some sh*t. She's got kitty herpes, chin acne and PTSD but we still love her. 20180618_220328.jpg

Bellegonia

LOL!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

This is Cloud (13) and Pee Wee (19).   I got two seniors that need extra care.     Both are sweethearts.