cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

alysonoholic

Please send chocolate

Man, the sweet tooth is HERE. I've never really been a big sugar snacker but right now on top of getting through cravings for cigarettes I'm also trying to talk myself out of placing a candy-laden Prime Now order. 

5 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Give me a call if you place the order...I'll be right over!!!

alysonoholic

I ended up at Grocery Outlet in my pjs (that's a first!) picking up Ghirardelli milk chocolate caramels, deluxe mixed nuts and a frozen pizza - pretty obvious I've got the munchies. I DID also pick up fruit cups just so I can at least pretend I'll eat something healthy tonight.

C'mon over, Nancy!

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpgBetter than smoking.

elvan

Chocolate can be part of the therapy...my replacement was Sour Patch Kids...I ate so many that my tongue and the roof of my mouth were seriously sore.  You are at the beginning...you will find MANY replacements, ANYTHING is better than smoking...well, anything I can THINK of this morning.

Enjoy that chocolate...the fruit cups will help with any possible slow down in your intestinal tract from the withdrawal of nicotine.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

You might also try frozen Hershey Kisses.  You can't eat a lot of them because they WILL make you sick (trust me on this!!!).