cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ONE Year LUNGS FREE TODAY

GOOD Morning EX'S ! as I look back on my JOURNEY, 1 YEAR LUNGS FREE TOXINS. How the FIRST Day YOU want to do the Morning Afternoon, Evening, Rituals, and you say to yourself NO NO NO, I STOP AS OF TODAY. Can't SLEEP YOU TOSS and TURN  FIGHTING on HOW to CONTROL the WITHDRAWALS, EVERYMINUTE EVERYHOUR to FIGHT the URGE OF NOT LIGHTING UP. That's JUST the SECOND DAY MIND BLOWING, on my 3rd day. I NEEDED  A DIFFERENT APPROACH IF I'M GOING TO (WIN THIS FIGHT) SO FOR ME . I had to ( DIG DEEP )IN (MY MIND )and COME TO TERMS WITH SELF. I can do this with all the TOXIC in my BODY, 4 DAY still a challenge. No smoking first thing in the Morning  after BREAKFAST, in the CAR, LUNCH BREAK everyone outside ETC.  Remember CLAIM what you promised (Don't do that ANYMORE) now 1Week I'm feeling strange not knowing the TRUTHS I TOOK.  I'M having challenges that's testing me, Ooooh I want a SMOKE  LIKE 7 DAYS AGO.  We say the DEVIL IS WORKING HE IS TESTING YOU. I've  made it a Week a POSITIVE STRONG FIGHT , SO I SAY DIG WITHIN AND FIND YOU'RE FIGHT, NEWBIES I'M speaking of SELF ALSO. 1YEAR , Again I said 1YEAR. IF MY MIND, BODY had this INFORMATION 40Yrs AGO MY JOURNEY WOULD HAVE STARTED 39Yrs AGO. KEEP THE FIGHT YOUR LUNGS WILL BLESS YOUR FUTURE.  FOR ME AND MY GRANDSON.

LOVE AL EX'S , IT'S MIND CONTROL. GET A HOLD ON THAT NEWBIES ,YOU'LL ON THE WAY IN CONTROL, CONTROL THE MIND.

7 Replies
SaraCorinne

congratulations.png

Dadman2

Doesn't it feel awesome? You would think that after time passes, it becomes harder to compare and contrast the feeling of not smoking with the memory of smoking, but I still remember, and can still tell the difference 6 years later. (and I normally have pretty lousy memory). I feel better now at 51 then I did at 30. Quitting smoking can almost be like simulating a mini-fountain-of-youth.

It's a wonderful feeling.

Congratulations!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

BB-COCKTAILS-2  Congrats on being 1 year free.  Be sure to update your quit date here on My Quit plan and then follow proceedure here(Re: How do I get my quit date to show on the community?) to get it to sync to the community so we can celebrate with you in the future.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

congratulations.jpg You are a winner welcome to the 6% Clubsuccess.jpg

elvan

Congratulations and take that KEY that is being offered, you are officially a member of the 6% club and when Giulia‌ gets back from her trip...you will be on the Elders List!  Good for you.

Ellen

0 Kudos
beazel

Congratulations!! One year is fantastic!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Huge congrats on your one-year milestone.  Welcome to the /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016   (elvan‌ not home for another week, but checking in when I can and saw this wonderful achievment!)