Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

9/20/18 Celebrations

If I've listed you below, please login and let us know how you're doing!

Thomas3.20.2010 Congrats, today appears to be 8.5 years quit!

marciem Congrats, today appears to be 6 years quit!

sbbain1 Congrats, today appears to be 2000 days quit!

jnabors13 Congrats, today appears to be 1500 days quit!

Cindiboo Congrats, today appears to be 900 days quit!

losrebma‌ Congrats, today appears to be 2 years quit!

bonnie.s and wordswoman Congrats, today appears to be 600 days quit!

bryjor1956, carpenter4, crosssusan, daphne0413, Lafot, robertolagos and Sunshine576 Congrats, today appears to be 1.5 years quit!

Jennyl and Maryangela Congrats, today appears to be 500 days quit!

Kathleenmaymaggs79 and mahatma Congrats, today appears to be 400 days quit!

GMichael Congrats, today appears to be 1 year quit!

cvnghjhn, hollyroseoliman, Pmjacobsen, Readytobefree and Shirliam1 Congrats, today appears to be 200 days quit!

Jhincapie4 Congrats, today appears to be 6 months quit!

gov62 Congrats, today appears to be 150 days quit!

elskin02 and Mikek69 Congrats, today appears to be 100 days quit! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

awkenjillymarie, johnwesler, leo14, s_black2681 and TODDALEXANDER Congrats, today appears to be 50 days quit!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

No one has indicated that they are quitting. Congrats If anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
14 Replies
marciem

Thanks for the mention, Mark...yep today is my 6 year (new)birthdate!!  I'm so glad I quit!!

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray to each of you on your awesome quit journeys   a special shout out to our Thomas3.20.2010 on 8.5 glorious Smokefree years and counting WTG our friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO, YAY to each one of that's living a life of Freedom......

5c3642e4f45973e88203581fc222b041.jpg

MarilynH

30c9b692a9ec18884321864467513491.jpg

Congratulations on your stupendous 6 precious Smokefree years and counting WTG .....

elvan

Just LOOK at all of these special people celebrating...huge shout out to Thomas3.20.2010‌ on 8.5 years and marciem‌ on 6 years. I SO hope that you ALL find ways to check in and let us know how you are doing...happy and proud of all of you EXers.

Ellen

jconfusion

woot woot congratulations everyone!

johnnyRingo5

Congratulations to all you great quitters and thank you,  marciem , for all the help you gave me in my quit on QSMB.

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.png

marciem Congrats, today appears to be 6 years quit!

sbbain1 Congrats, today appears to be 2000 days quit!

jnabors13 Congrats, today appears to be 1500 days quit!

Cindiboo Congrats, today appears to be 900 days quit!

losrebma Congrats, today appears to be 2 years quit!

bonnie.s and wordswoman Congrats, today appears to be 600 days quit!

bryjor1956, carpenter4, crosssusan, daphne0413, Lafot, robertolagos and Sunshine576 Congrats, today appears to be 1.5 years quit!

Jennyl and Maryangela Congrats, today appears to be 500 days quit!

Kathleenmaymaggs79 and mahatma Congrats, today appears to be 400 days quit!

GMichael Congrats, today appears to be 1 year quit!

cvnghjhn, HollyRose8675309oliman, Pmjacobsen, Readytobefree and Shirliam1 Congrats, today appears to be 200 days quit!

Jhincapie4 Congrats, today appears to be 6 months quit!

gov62 Congrats, today appears to be 150 days quit!

elskin02 and Mikek69 Congrats, today appears to be 100 days quit! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

awkenjillymarie, johnwesler, leo14, s_black2681 and TODDALEXANDER Congrats, today appears to be 50 days quit!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY MENTOR Thomas3.20.2010

gov62

THANK YOU

IT GETS BETTER - I PROMISE

0 Kudos
marciem

I wish I had found this site when I first quit, I didn't know you all were here until my old "home" site (QuitSmokingMessageBoard) died early this year.  I could have had twice the support (which is always a good thing!), this place is truly awesome!!