cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Susie49

What a wonderful group!

I want to take a "Deep Breath" (cuz I can)  ...and shout out to the Ex Community... With out your support and conversations I am not sure I could have succeeded...        My day 2000 did't go unrecognized ... Mark, you made my day buddy!!   Thanks friends.... I will not be a stranger...promise.  Susie Smitke  (49) (I was on day 49 and struggling so bad when I saw an ad for the Ex Community)

11 Replies
Sandy-9-17-17

Very nice to meet you, and you have a fine number of days going!  Yay!  I just finally hit 365 this past Monday the  17th! 

elvan

Congratulations, happy 2,000th day!  Thanks for coming to check in on us, it's really nice to hear from you.  I agree, with your title, "What a wonderful group!"

Ellen

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Susie49‌ The thanks doesn't go to me. It goes to the members. I always think of each day as someone's first day on the site. To see a member come back, wherever they are in their quit, and say that the people here made a difference, that's important and amazing. You never know what impact you'l have on someone. Possibly someone you will never connect with. But hopefully someone new stops by and reads your post today and believes that they too can do it and get to their 2,000th day.  Whatever the case, it starts small and builds upon itself with dedication.

Have an amazing day!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
indingrl

CONGRATS SUZIE ON NON-SMOKES LIVING-GOOD JOB!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS on your glorious 2,000 precious Smokefree days and counting WTG life really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes .....

30c9b692a9ec18884321864467513491.jpg

Strudel

Susie - Great to see you! Big congrats on 2,000 days!! 

Susie49

I remember wanting to go to Florida to Orlando and meet up with so many new friends..I didnt make it then.. But boy I think we should try again...Lets try...

YoungAtHeart

We do a get together every year, usually in the spring  Keep your eye out on the site for information as it becomes available.  We have been to Virginia Beach, on a cruise out of Florida, Las Vegas-twice -  and Nashville.  I have made it to two of them - and have cemented some friendships for life.

Stay tuned...............

Barb102

Congratulations. I’m so happy to meet you and learn from you

0 Kudos