cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

EastEnd

Maria & Marlboros

I've been gone for a while.....

After a couple of months, smoke free, I left the islands for a motorcycle trip in the States, summer of '17.  While camping in the desert North of Tucson, Az., in September, I received the news that storm Maria. had ravaged my island and, my home.  I was able to fly back October 5 and was met by near total devastation at my house; roof gone, contents destroyed.

Re-connected to power grid - May, 2018

Roof completed - July, 2018

Interior repairs - In progress

Lit up - October 10, 2017

Quit again September 17, 2018

That's my story.......

6 Replies
desiree465

Oh wow I am so sorry, that's devastating. I am glad that you're back, maybe now that you're getting your home life back together you can focus on your health more. Keep us posted. 

Barb102

So sorry to hear all that you have gone through. I’m so glad you are here with us

Mandolinrain

September is a fine month. Welcome back. I am sorry for your loss but grateful YOU are still here.

0 Kudos
Sandy-9-17-17

Hmmmm!  September 17th is a great date!  Glad you're back, and you can do this!  Sorry for all you had to go "through" 

0 Kudos
elvan

Welcome back...if you CAN, please stay close to the site and lean on us so we can help to support you in this quit.  I am SO SORRY for the horror you and everyone in Puerto Rico has had to endure.  Please know that you are in our prayers.

Ellen

0 Kudos
EastEnd

Thanks.

0 Kudos