cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!  Good news!!!!! I got my new glasses and they seem fine!!!!!!  I have a cat scan today.  I hope for a good report.

How goes the journey?  As we leave behind the things of addiction, a whole new life awaits us!!!!!!!  It’s a life of healing and acceptance!!!!!  We accepted life on lifes terms!!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Happy Wednesday!  Glad the glasses worked out and hope the cat scan does too.  "As we leave behind the things of addiction, a whole new life awaits us"...I like that.  Today will be another day in the yard getting it ready for Fall.  The great news is I won't be stopping for a cigarette between tasks and thus my quite journey is grand.  Thanks for asking.  Namaste.

SINAO

MarilynH

Happy Hump Day Mike, sending you good thoughts and prayers for your  Cat scan, life really does get easier and easier with time under our belts and it definitely gets better and better without the crutch of cigarettes.....

elvan

Good morning, Mike, glad the glasses seem right.  Will be thinking of you today, do let us know when you get results from the CAT scan...it's always unsettling to have those tests done but so reassuring to have them over with.

Ellen

SoosannahK

Good morning Mike. This is the first time I have commented, but I always look for your Good Morning posts! 

Good luck with your CAT scan today. Hope it is all good news!

Susan