cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMTP

Too many emails how do u fix?

I am fairly new to this site and although I like taking the daily pledge and getting feedback I get way too many email responses to follow ups on a variety of conversations between people.. is there any setting that I can fix so I don't get the string of emails otherwise I'll probably just log out and won't participate thank you for your help... oh and I expect emails to a question haha

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Click on your profile pull down arrow above where your pic is and select preferences. You can change it there. 

0 Kudos

This is correct SoosannahK‌. Preferences will allow you to change how you are notified from a site wide perspective. You can choose not to receive an email copy on things you participate in but leave on @mentions but it would require you to login and see updates. Or you can change the frequency of how often you get messages.

Look in Turning Email/Text Notifications On and Off‌ for more details.

Rather than make a drastic change sitewide you may want to just go to The Daily Pledge September 2018‌ and Click Actions (in upper right)> Follow  and unfollow that particular post so you don't receive the notifications in your inbox for that particular topic while leaving emails on for other less busy discussions.

Mark
EX Community Manager 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos