cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Good Morning Friends

It’s a beautiful day today here in Florida and I hope you’re day is just as beautiful where you live. 

Make every day special and have a “Me” day. Celebrate your smoke free life     ❤️     

15 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Glad it's beautiful where you are!  Got a guest bedroom, perchance????  It has not been beautiful in the mid-Atlantic forEVER it seems.  We have not had a sunny day for at least the last two weeks; it stays cloudy, and overcast with showers, and heavy downpours, and then MORE showers and then ANOTHER downpour, then mist and, to change it up, we are going to get some RAIN from Florence early next week. I fear I am in danger of molding.

But  - I'm not smoking over it and THAT is a good thing!!

Ralph1955

You poor thing. Sending you sunshine    and smiles 

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Lovely in my part of Florida as well, Ralph   Good morning and hope you have a fantastic day!!

Ralph1955

What part of Florida?

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Panhandle.  I live in Walton County, which is close to Destin, Panama City, and Fort Walton Beach.  You?

0 Kudos
Ralph1955

West Palm Beach 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

It's a beautiful day in Pittsburgh (home of the SteelersYoungAtHeart‌).   Sun is shining, puffly white clouds, not humid (yet).  I just finished planting grass. 

YoungAtHeart

After  the embarrassment of the Thursday night game where we didn't show up until it was too late to make much of a difference, I am not much in the mood to talk smack.    I think they got cocky after the Sunday blow-out and were already envisioning the Super Bowl rings on their fingers!

It's why they play the games!

May you have a season with no injuries!

Nancy

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Sorry, didn't mean to strike a negative chord.

0 Kudos