Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

9/15/18 Celebrations

If I've listed you below, please login and let us know how you're doing!

Denise28 Congrats, today appears to be 9.5 years quit!

mlpepsi517  Congrats, today appears to be 6 years quit!

Dave142  Congrats, today appears to be 5.5 years quit!

joanofarc  Congrats, today appears to be 2 years quit!

pita6014  Congrats, today appears to be 600 days quit!

@jonilou Missy2122 , monique1, supaaavisonaryy  and vernonpather Congrats, today appears to be 1.5 years quit!

Beckysts, budhenry and Tngeorgiou  Congrats, today appears to be 500 days quit!

tjsmail Congrats, today appears to be 400 days quit!

Tricia1969 Congrats, today appears to be 1 year quit!

kaisher456LadyBomb and vicki0827 Congrats, today appears to be 300 days quit!

Bdwallhau, Jans498, lmglovesmcm, MarieDee, Skittles412 and Ymd276 Congrats, today appears to be 200 days quit!

Lil_t, mindy315, mweber, RHRS and tboop Congrats, today appears to be 6 months quit!

annaaustin623, barprebm, Csmith1706, gus_fiaux and lknightb Congrats, today appears to be 150 days quit!

Trust and xjamarkx Congrats, today appears to be 100 days quit! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

agresock, AN-EX and SgtNevin Congrats, today appears to be 50 days quit!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

kothapally Today is your quit day! Congrats If anyone has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
11 Replies
elvan

WOW, I see so many names that I recognize and some that I have not seen any posts from in AGES.  It does make me a bit sad when people sort of "evaporate"...if you have a minute, it would be really wonderful to hear how you are doing...no matter where you are in your quits...I wish you all the best!

Congratulations!

Ellen

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you celebrating these stupendous milestones YAY to each of you on your spectacular quits YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON......

elvan

Congratulations:

Denise28  is celebrating 9.5 years of freedom

mlpepsi517  celebrating 6 years of freedom

Dave142  celebrating 5.5 years of freedom

joanofarc celebrating 2 years of freedom

pita6014  celebrating 600 days of freedom

Missy2122 and monique1 and supaaavisonaryy and vernonpather are ALL celebrating 1.5 years

Beckysts and budhenry and Tngeorgiou ALL celebrating 500 days of freedom

tjsmail celebrating 400 days of freedom

Tricia1969 celebrating your FIRST YEAR of freedom, welcome to the 6% Club

kaisher456 and LadyBomb and vicki0827 ALL celebrating 300 days of freedom

Bdwallhau and Jans498 and lmglovesmcm and MarieDee and Skittles412 and Ymd276 ALL celebrating 200 days

Lil_t and mindy315 and mweber and RHRS and tboop ALL celebrating SIX months

annaaustin623 and barprebm and Csmith1706 and gus_fiaux and lknightb all celebrating 150 days

Trust and xjamarkx celebrating 100 days, WELCOME TO THE TRIPLE DIGIT CLUB!

agresock and AN-EX and SgtNevin ALL celebrating 50 days of freedom

We really would love to hear how you are doing as we celebrate you today.

Ellen

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

TO ALL WHO REMAIN SMOKE FREE

pastedImage_1.jpg

elvan‌, I am like you.  Maybe someone will say they are still not smoking.  Stop by to say how you are doing. 

mlpepsi517

Good Morning Everyone!  Today I am one of the ones on this list of quits.  Its hard to believe that its been 6 years.  So many attempts that I had made prior to this day 6 years ago and this time I finally accomplished my  goal.  I'm still not smoking and I don't even think about it anymore.  Life is good!  I feel so much better and I'm so proud of me!  I pledged myself to never go back to the way it was and I'm succeeding.  This site and all the material recommended to read helped so much.  Now I see those stop smoking commercials and I think I'm so glad I quit!   

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes!  

elvan

mlpepsi517  It's GREAT to hear from you, thanks for updating us.  Congratulations on your beautiful quit.

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on your wonderful success.  Thanks for letting us know where you are. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan wrote:

Congratulations:

Denise28  is celebrating 9.5 years of freedom

Marlene_mlpepsi517  celebrating 6 years of freedom

Dave142  celebrating 5.5 years of freedom

joanofarc celebrating 2 years of freedom

pita6014  celebrating 600 days of freedom

Missy2122 and monique1 and Supaaa.Visonaryy and VernonPather_quit_02-05-16 are ALL celebrating 1.5 years

Beckysts and budhenry and Tngeorgiou ALL celebrating 500 days of freedom

tjsmail celebrating 400 days of freedom

Tricia1969 celebrating your FIRST YEAR of freedom, welcome to the 6% Club

kaisher456 and LadyBomb and vicki0827 ALL celebrating 300 days of freedom

Bdwallhau and Jans498 and lmglovesmcm and MarieDee and Skittles412 and Ymd276 ALL celebrating 200 days

Lil_t and mindy315 and mweber and RHRS and tboop ALL celebrating SIX months

annaaustin623 and barprebm and Csmith1706 and gus_fiaux and lknightb all celebrating 150 days

Trust and xjamarkx celebrating 100 days, WELCOME TO THE TRIPLE DIGIT CLUB!

agresock and AN-EX and SgtNevin ALL celebrating 50 days of freedom

We really would love to hear how you are doing as we celebrate you today.

Ellen

Thanks for rementioning elvan‌.

I was away for the weekend camping and didn't have access to post celebrations throughout the weekend. Hopefully I didn't create a lot of confusion with posting them ahead of time.

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
RHRS

Hello everyone, and congratulations on your anniversaries! I hope you are on track and enjoying the wonderful smoke-free life. Personally, I’ve had a couple of relapses but I haven’t let those discourage me, I’m focused on the bigger picture!

I’ve made notes every time I relapsed to learn more about myself and my triggers – which basically I’d find any excuse to have just one puff. I believe it’s been 3 months since my last relapse, but I stopped counting because that was stressing me out. Instead, I’m focused on exercise goals with my trainer, nutrition, and upcoming snow ski season. Again, this hasn’t been easy and the urges are still there, constantly, but taking it day by day. Sending love and prayers to everyone here.

Ricardo