cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the video option going to work again?

Jump to solution

It's been at least a couple days.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is the first I'm hearing of this.  When you see issues, please be sure to report it JonesCarpeDiem‌. I'm seeing an error. I'll get it reported right away.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is the first I'm hearing of this.  When you see issues, please be sure to report it JonesCarpeDiem‌. I'm seeing an error. I'll get it reported right away.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I didn't know if it was just me.

0 Kudos

I tried to post a video 3 days ago and a message popped up that said the video function wasn't working so I figured you knew about it. Then yesterday there was no option to even get that far.

0 Kudos

jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007 wrote:

I tried to post a video 3 days ago and a message popped up that said the video function wasn't working so I figured you knew about it. Then yesterday there was no option to even get that far.

No, I rarely use the video function.  Please search in Community Help‌ first and if you don't see any similar reports, report it.  In some cases I already know about things but in others I don't until someone reports it.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Happened to me too.  I just figured it would correct itself automatically, since we're having other problems with the site too.

0 Kudos

Giulia wrote:

Happened to me too.  I just figured it would correct itself automatically, since we're having other problems with the site too.

The video issue may be related to the hovercard issue(same error it seems) but the other issues seem to be unrelated.  The issues I'm aware of are actively being worked on. Don't hesitate to report things if you don't see them already reported in Community Help‌. If you see things reported in Conversations‌, encourage the person to report move it to Community Help‌ or mention Community Help‌ in a reply so I get notified.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Is there someone specific in Community Help?   Another problem:  If you click on someones name you get a message that an error has occurred.

0 Kudos

Yes, there is Barbscloud‌. I put up a site announcement that there is problem with the profile links. You can see site it on the home page or https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/activity  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos