cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Grammy25

Relapse

well I had a relapse today and reset my quit date for tomorrow September 9. I hope I can do better this time. Sorry if I let anyone down. I know I let myself down!!

0 Kudos
36 Replies
Mandolinrain

You have to wait till tomorrow...how about right now? Why let the Nicotine build back up?

Come on, you know its not gonna be any easier by waiting another day . Hey, I failed MANY times too....I do get it and you have not let any of us down....we feel bad only because you let yourself down. We are still here for you, not leaving you! I found that the longer I put off my quit when I failed the harder I was making it for myself and I noticed also...it became an excuse.

Whatever you decide. You are only one who can make that choice. I  just want you to know, we do not judge you but we are anxious for you to prevail and to do that...you gotta work on that backbone ( determination). Will say prayers tonight for you that you do.

Grammy25

Thank you!

I just smoked my last cigarette and my patch is on.

Sandy-9-17-17

Good job, and good thinking!  You can do this, and hopefully you know what happened so that you're ready for it again!  We know it's not easy, but do the work, and come here for help, and you can succeed!  Keep on working through everything that comes your way!   Do not fight it, work through it!  It gets easier and easier as you go! 

0 Kudos
Grammy25

Thank you for the advice!

elvan

I lost count of the times I quit but I agree with Mandolinrain‌ that there is no reason to wait, quit as soon as you can...it's so easy to get caught back up in the addiction.  We are not judging you, I am sure you are doing enough of that to yourself.

Ellen

Grammy25

Thank you!

I just started my quit again tonight.

Mandolinrain

Prayers answered

0 Kudos
Grammy25

0 Kudos
Grammy25

Thank you I will!

0 Kudos