cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SimplySheri

The Bestest People

~~A good friend would bail you out of jail.  A best friend would be sitting in the cell next to you saying, "That was sooooo cool!!"~~  Unknown

I've made some friends here.  Some I stay in touch with outside this site, some I keep in contact with here, and some....well....where are they?  Where is @RickM?  Where is @ShawnP?  Where is @BonnieB?  I know people come and go here but they are like...I don't know....foundation bricks of Ex.  I'm missing a few others but I don't know their screen names I can always find them on Facebook but they have been excellent support for the newly quit.

A quit community is only as good as the community itself.  And this community is phenomenal!!  So be open to getting to know people here because these people are the BESTEST people

9 Replies
elvan

So true, Sheri.  I think Bonnie was having issues with her computer and was working off a little tablet that was making her crazy, I have seen Rick recently, I think...I have NOT see Shawn.  I don't know.  I spend very little, if any, time on Facebook because I have had some issues with them and security.  I only go there when I am directed by one of my kids and then I get off as soon as possible.

You are right that there are some people missing...ShawnP‌, bonniebee‌, Rick_M   They should get notified because I @mentioned them.

Ellen

SimplySheri

Thanks, Ellen!  

JACKIE1-25-15

I was thinking the EXact same thing.  I believe as time passes some tend to come and go and come and go depending on what is going on.  There is a group for Exers on Facebook.  For some, they say it is difficult to navigate the Jive program.  Change is not the best for all. 

0 Kudos
Christine13

I think Shawn P. is on facebook now.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Haven't been here in awhile so nice to see this Sheri and know that I was missed a little bit !☺

prjimm01

Hi Bonnie!

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Hi My Buddy !!! How's it going out on the West Coast  I hope you are not a Dodgers fan ! If you are sorry about that ! Well not to sorry ! 

0 Kudos
prjimm01

still a Dodgers fan.  oh well!

0 Kudos
elvan

Great to see you bonniebee‌, you have been missed!

0 Kudos