cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!  Well it’s to be a cooler weekend here.  The temperature is to only get into the 60’s.  Fall is coming.  

The nicotine deamon had us down but EX came through for us!!!!!!  I was pretty hopeless by the time I came here.   Quitting is doable!!!!!  It’s difficult but can be done!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

7 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Morning Mike.  I give my quit to EX as well.  AND keeping it.  The nicotine demon has been rearing it's head as of late but is no never mind to me.  I keep plugging along as usual staying close to this site and the people in it and I'm not worried about my quit at all.  Have a lovely day as will I smoke-free that is!!  Namaste.

SINAO

MarilynH

Happy Saturday Mike, brrrr it was only 40 °F here this morning tonight and tomorrow we're predicated to have frost in low lying areas which is my region so we'll be covering our tomatoes and a few other things in the garden BUT I won't be smoking over it, YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living. ...

Mandolinrain

WOW, frost already!!!! I love the fall and winter months the best. Its much cooler here this morning. We had temps in 90-100 last week and I don't like that. I love sweater weather  Have a great weekend Marilyn

MarilynH

Thank you sweet Missy these temps we're having are perfect for finishing up the garden and gathering kindling and wood for Winter ugh on your temps in the 90s and 100s, we hit a few 90s with the humidity this year ugh.Mandolinrain

Mandolinrain

Morning Mike...cooler here in Ohio as well..I for one am loving it. Have a wonderful weekend

SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!!  Still warm here in Florida but it's a beautiful day   Enjoy!

elvan

Good morning, Mike, have a beautiful day.  It's raining here and MUCH cooler...now we get to watch and see where Florence is going, not to mention the two systems behind her...YIKES.