cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!!  Did you have a good Labor Day?  I went to an outdoor AA meeting.  It was a good time.

How is everyone’s quit smoking going? True we only have today, but now that I have multiple years the urges and cravings have stopped!!!!!!!!  I know during the first weeks they were horrible!!!!!!  Stay with it!!!!!!!  You can do it!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

7 Replies
Mandolinrain

Morning Mike, had a busy weekend here and very very hot. I charted out all of my outdoor plants this weekend Was fun really. Now I know exactly what and where everything is  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Labor Day was quiet for me but fun indoors.  Mom and I sat outside and had a coffee or two but no work due to the humidity for me.  My quit is going grand without a cigarette in hand.  I love the outside AA meetings.  We've had a few here in Ohio that I attended.  Namaste.

SINAO

JACKIE1-25-15

Happy Tuesday Mike.  Glad you enjoyed your meeting.  I spent most of the day planting my fall garden.  It is a good God Day Amen. 

Mandolinrain

Do tell...... JACKIE1-25-15....What did you plant in fall garden???? I am going to put garlic in soon but would love other suggestions

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Salad mix, turnips greens, collards and cilantro

SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!!  Isn't feeling the freedom from addiction the best?!!  Much gratitude today and always for breaking free   Enjoy your week!

elvan

Good afternoon, Mike, didn't get on here for long this morning.  It's pretty hot here, they are calling for afternoon thunderstorms...I used the pool for my workout earlier so I could get it in.  It was really nice because the heat had not completely taken over...NOW it is in the 90's and I just noticed it is getting really dark outside...we have had some really WILD storms here in the afternoons...lots of rain and wind and NOISE.  

Have a great day.

Ellen