Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

9/3/18 Celebrations

Sandra24 Congrats, today appears to be your 9.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

kristype Congrats, today appears to be your 2500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

brenda_m Congrats, today is your 6 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Aprildancer Congrats, today appears to be your 5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

chrissy31‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 700 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

katherineu‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

allynn, needyonsgonz53, silla, wlh and zika Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

airzona, ambernapier, FakeuserChris08, Rollinhome40 and thornton22 Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Jarrette, Jihad.Sh, JudyJudyJudy Krysie21 and quitnow56 Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

mamaceta2013 and WDWfan Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

mv3024 Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Kristih78, Lebenn2Mona15 and wbryonb Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

deena-a-yenni, k_can_quit, miriam24 and plemonss1979  Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

missellen and ojones Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

BHnCA Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

arcrumbley, christyd33 and Ralph1955 Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

digital629 , kingleodagreat and Mccloud  Today is your quit day! Congrats! If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
15 Replies
elvan

Congratulations to EACH one of you celebrating an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year, MANY years....CONGRATULATIONS, if you are not smoking, you are FREE!

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

Image result for congrats to all the winners

who remain smokefree and

to those just starting this journey

digital629 , kingleodagreat and Mccloud  

Special shout out to

deena-a-yenni‌ with 6 months and

Ralph1955‌ with 50 days. 

wlh

Thanks Mark for the mention!!  

Lynne

wlh

Thanks elvan‌!  Really appreciate it!!

0 Kudos
wlh

Thank you JACKIE1-25-15‌!!  Appreciate it very much!!

Ralph1955

Thanks so much. I’m proud to be among such special friends.

elvan

Ralph1955‌ Are you still on vacation?  What a great way to celebrate your milestone! Congratulations.

Ellen

Ralph1955

Heading home tomorrow. Visited Montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Halifax, Peggy’s Cove and Sydney. Right now we are in Bar Harbor Maine unfortunately I’m not feeling good with bad stomach spasms   . I’ll be home tomorrow afternoon and hoping I’m feeling better for the flight home. Say a prayer    

0 Kudos
elvan

Ralph1955‌ Oh NO, a stomach bug is NOT a good way to end a vacation which sounds absolutely amazing.  I hope the symptoms subside and I will absolutely say some prayers for you...it really sounds like you had a wonderful vacation time until NOW.  Feel better.

Ellen

0 Kudos