cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

NEW SITE PROBLEMS

A dupe of the blog "Problems with the New Site, Please  Post Here."

Just put all your problems with the site either here on in the blog above, so we can have it all in one place for the admins to see.

------------------------

grrr

November 12, 2011 by Marcie  

Send a message   Add friend   View Marcie's Blog

now i went to Grammi's page and her blogs are gone.  The last blog it shows is 74 days ago. WTheck??

I emailed her but this is really getting to me. The last blog she wrote was titled "lost". 

I just dont know what to do? 

yaya was just able to get on site tonight and I know there is more missing. still dont know what happened to jonilou. 

Admin was on board with trying to help me figure this out so hopefully soon.

Marcie- 222

still looking for lost friends.... sigh

Comments (4)

Marcie 

actually they are all getting deleted as I type this and she is actively on right now. I think she has given up on this site and it really gets me...

Marcie 29 minutes ago

MistyDawn 

Oh, honey!  Can someone call her and some of the missing people?  The site should be backed up (well the server that holds all the info)...

MistyDawn 28 minutes ago

Marcie

i have her email, i finally found it! i emailed her but no response yet. all her blogs are gone now. is it her ? admin? i just dont know. I let things get to me too much.

Marcie 23 minutes ago

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Strudel

Marcie - Thanks for continuing to try to work out these site problems.
As far as my page - it appears that it depends on the browser others are using whether they can see my page. (I use Firefox and can see most things.....) Many folks - Irish Rose, Tommy, Diane Joy, and others - have left me messages saying they could not see parts of my page!! Very frustrating!
Also, if I go into "Edit Profile" - it wipes out my clock and I have to redo it.
My concern about this browser thing is that it certainly does not make the site very user friendly. If you can only use the site with certain browsers and after clearing cache, etc. - are they going to put that up front on the home page??? When I first came here - there is no way I would have jumped through all of those hoops to use this site. Just being honest....

0 Kudos

i agree. it does stink to have our boards visable to certain browsers. I think internet explorer is the most common browser and that is the one having the most problems. I probably wouldnt have stayed either. if something does flow or if it seems too hard to use people dont stay. how can this get resolved though?

0 Kudos