Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

9/1/18 Celebrations

Giulia Congrats, today appears to be your 12.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

andysbaby Congrats, today appears to be your 8.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Congrats on earning your comma!

marb Congrats, today appears to be your 6 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

DebiD Congrats, today appears to be your 5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

kaurike2‌ and Storm.3.1.14‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 4.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

FreeandClear Congrats, today appears to be your 4 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

ralphh11‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 2.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

samm5‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 2 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

bacardigirl and don50 Congrats, today appears to be your 700 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

jandre9818, Jpiecho and luckbarr Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Aptaidene‌, becca745‌, bwithers17, copelow123, dar8360, desertrose7, fhare81, Hossain‌, islandgrl1951, ISPEAKINALLCAPS‌, lisalhh, lynnwilliams, marianogarcias‌, maymay2‌, moe-raees, rjwinner‌, Sjgolden and  Terri103‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

beardown2455 Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

mjlibbie‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

awyman dhartley21, jsalwitz, KEM19 and Oceana Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

esmagalhaes, GrannyKalima, HoytGirl, lysmith, Mac2222 and Mikeluoma Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Jules9829 Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

MargUcci‌, AlliA6810‌, anneflores0510‌, Brokerprincess‌, emilyt123078‌, Jesusgirl39‌, kds1963‌, mizzgemini‌ and RMarcott3‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

joyopiyo‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

jessica0801 Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

NIJAKFER Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Grammy25, anaussiemom, Jessica4123, cheyenne7, Loricon, dlleonard987 and Jsturgill   Today is your quit day! If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpg

Barbscloud

Special shout out to Giulia‌.   12.5 years is a amazing.   Thanks for all your support.

Giulia

I am doing just fine, thank you Mark.  Couldn't be happier nor more grateful that I finally wised up 12 1/2 years ago.  I wish the same for everybody.  It's an incredible journey and definitely worth the trip.

KUDOS QUITTERS!

Please stay on the track

Giulia

Thanks Barbs!  You just keep hanging in there!

elvan

WOW, look at all of these milestones...talk about impressive and there is Giulia‌ leading the parade with 12 1/2 years.  Absolutely amazing.  Congratulations to each one of you!

Ellen

bacardigirl

700 days! Dang-next month will be 2 years, I am very fortunate to have such great support! Thanks everyone for having my back:)

MarilynH

A super congratulations to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray to each of you on your stupendous quits YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and YAY for each and Day WON and I'd like to say an EXtra congrats to our Giulia on her fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous fantastic 12 and half precious Smokefree years and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO.....

217d41b231d02b9626da40f87bd9e4b0.jpg

0 Kudos
Storm.3.1.14

Thanks for the shout-out, Mark! Still staying true here, at 4.5 years! Been toying with a few ideas to share with the community, just haven't sat down long enough to compose them. Soon, though.

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey Storm Congrats.  You are my hero. 

0 Kudos