cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!!!!  How is everybody doing?  Yesterday I got some things at market to make a salad.  It was good.  Also I got a haircut.  I didn’t have to wait long.

Isn’t it good to be off the nicotine?  We have come a long way!!!!!!!  The illusion is gone!!!!!!!  Cigarettes are a morbid killer!!!!   Don’t let them deceive you!!!!!!  Stay with recovery.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

6 Replies
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike   I hope you have a very enjoyable week-end!  I work today but it will be a good day anyway.  I am definitely staying with recovery and am happy with my smoke free life  

elvan

Good morning, Mike, I think I JUST made it.  Happy Saturday and Happy September.

Ellen

Giulia

Happy first day of September, Mike.  Eyes wide open here, no longer deceived.  Freedom is great!

Deena-A-Yenni

Good Day Mike.  I had what I call a bad day although I got a few things done I stayed in my nest (the bed) the majority of the day in pain even tho I took Tylenol but I did not think about smoking at all so that was nice!  This happens to me from time to time and it has been a long minute so it has been overdue.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be out of my nest and hitting the pavement!!  Thank goodness for Freedom from cigarettes!!  Namaste.

SINAO

JACKIE1-25-15

I am so proud of you.  Keep on stacking  those days. Hope you feel better. Good job.

Deena-A-Yenni

Thanks Jackie.  You swoop in and know just what to say.  Cheers!!

0 Kudos