Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/28/18 Celebrations

karen-lane Congrats, today is your 6 year day quitaversary.

Valerie30 Congrats, today appears to be your 5.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

propster Congrats, today appears to be your 4.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

marty7 Congrats, today appears to be your 3.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Daniela2016, flaroyale and Montuckyrose Congrats, today appears to be your 900 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

d-bframe Congrats, today appears to be your 800 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Mr.V. Congrats, today appears to be your 700 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

kkay Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

bast3200bc, cjhmedic18, evanapryl, Fergiebarber, Freedom228, jdmjr, lindsey_vanrem, mrcook, neptuneideas  Rob1974 and okcowgirlup Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Catharine, cmeb4icu2, DebraKay, lisag., mquick, shannon418, Shawnj and torino4004  Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

MisFitz Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

case62179, csdrogin, Mzctgermannitehawk39 and themanwho Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Joey3210 and nanberg Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Gbud, iarahelena, Jheinen, KWard20leiferin, LibbyD01 and MargUcci Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

brittleeg87, cmanhart, darlenejean, Kim1028, Tboyle0115 and Willowwolf Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Jfabris65, kgadwawMeme39 and mmurry414 Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

Annemarie1953, jtheo, pacha007 and SimsChild0818 Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

No one has stated today as their quit day. If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
10 Replies
Daniela2016

Thank you Mark for keeping the celebrations going.

Going strong at 900 DOF, and keeping close with the site, for support of new quitters, as well as to keep learning about the nicotine addiction, and last but not least, to keep in touch with the wonderful friends I made here.

Congratulations to all the celebrated members today!

Daniela 

Sandy-9-17-17

Congrats to all who are continuously celebrating their journey of freedom from nicotine!  You Rock!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Daniela2016 wrote:

Thank you Mark for keeping the celebrations going.

Going strong at 900 DOF, and keeping close with the site, for support of new quitters, as well as to keep learning about the nicotine addiction, and last but not least, to keep in touch with the wonderful friends I made here.

Congratulations to all the celebrated members today!

Daniela 

I look forward each and every day to see the list.  It's great to see people stop in and let us know how they're doing and a great reminder how this community continues to be there to support people through whatever they face. Unfortunately it's a beautiful thing you can't capture with a photo. That beauty lies within our hearts and minds.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray to each of you on your splendiferous quits YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON .....

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS on 900 spectacular Smokefree days and counting WTG Daniela2016, life really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes.  

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Thank you MarilynH‌, I hope you know you had a huge positive impact on my journey, holding my hand at every bump in the road and cheering the smallest milestone I've accomplished.  Thank you so much for your help!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

JDHAM81 Looks like I missed your quit date on the 28th.  I hope it went well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Valerie30

Hello everyone, yes it has been 5 years...woohoo!  It feels great!

Daniela2016

Congratulations Valerie30‌, what a beautiful number!!!

Image result for number 5

0 Kudos