Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/27/18 Celebrations

IrishRose Congrats, today is your 3000 day quitaversary.

JosephPaul‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 2000 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

1brok356 Congrats, today appears to be your 4 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

chatkatKrishasquitlrandall  and rivergal Congrats, today appears to be your 1000 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Way to earn your comma!

JoyceW Congrats, today appears to be your 2.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

vanlil‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 800 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Butter-fly46., catcandothis‌, chellebelle1979‌, pnv997‌ and terri54‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

amsland, Bree19missyallen, mrusso3 and Renrad Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

100ex100Dhyatt1202, dlstrain, Heather1979, johnkon, mmeeksie and tlw94480 Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Melly75 Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Cchoda Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

david_100, dmasi01, hrandolph, joelwsteiger, kathiejreed, lied2myself and Tabbiekat Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Bridgey1976 Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

BdwallhauJans498, lmglovesmcm, MarieDee, Skittles412 and Ymd276 Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Yvonie Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

boddah102‌, JAA13‌, kpfister8788‌ and Lhunt29‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

elewis0941 and rechsanwald Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

barblewis13 and Lauralives   Today is your quit day! If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
14 Replies
JosephPaul

Thanks for the mention! Quit pretty soon after I joined this site and it

has been 5 1/2 years since I quit! Wishing everyone success on their

efforts to quit smoking!

JosephPaul

hrandolph

Thank you so much I'm doing great 300 days  it's going to be a wonderful day I feel pretty strong 

SaraCorinne

WOW, WOW and WOW!  

Good-job-300x199.jpg

IrishRose

Thank you, Mark, for the shout out on today being 3,000 days smokefree  for me. 

That's a nice number 3,000!!!

Irish Rose 

Tabbiekat

Thank you, 300 days for me and 21 days for my husband who does not want to join the community, but everyday smoke free is a true celebration for all.

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats to all the winners

Giulia

Way to go JosephPaul.  So glad you've kept your quit.  I just put you on our /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=668a6bac-982d-4126-a...‌  Stay free!

Giulia

RAH RAH everybody!

Barbscloud

Congrats to all.  Special shout out to Bree19‌ & IrishRose