Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/25/18 Celebrations

Susan59 Congrats, today appears to be your 10.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

NANCY-SHUMWAY Congrats, today appears to be your 9 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

simmonsmiiller Congrats, today appears to be your 7.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

ryancorie Congrats, today appears to be your 5.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Ivan3‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

jall, Minx and rick_m's Wife Sue Congrats, today appears to be your 3.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

AlyH‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Taffaloolie Congrats, today appears to be your 1000 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Congrats on earning your comma.

mauijewel and TracyB2 Congrats, today appears to be your 2.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

mhbaker Congrats, today appears to be your 700 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

agthornton007, kathyonthelake and thenicolelineah Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

colemanl  and bev28 Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Echamb, ivette850301 and jinu Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

12Finally34‌, Countyfair and smittydidit81 Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Gsmiley and zelda84 Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

jojojojo4444 and minihorses Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Kmdarling and l8braker Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

aderb, Anya, kenfree77 and Michele32 Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

kmmeth Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

JenLaw and Mamacleveland Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Dorn   Today is your quit day! If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
8 Replies
MarilynH

Thank you Mark for taking the time to post these awesome milestones each day  A super duper Congratulations to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray to each of you on your stupendous quit journey YAY for each and every Day WON......

e6c710882262bfbcedddfa72dce29393.jpg

0 Kudos
Minx

Thank you for the wonderful shoutout!!! I would never have made it to 1 month, let alone 3.5 years without this community! I am not active anymore, but just knowing you are there and getting emails occasionally evokes a feeling of wellbeing , pride, and peacefulness. My mantra for staying quit is 'I don't do that anymore'. I tell people about becomeanex.org whenever I can. Thank you for my  health, my children's health, my freedom, and my life!!  

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS to all those celebrating milestones...every one of them are important and we are all so happy for you and proud of you.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Mamacleveland

Thank you for the kudos Mark!  It feels great to be smoke free!  And it feels even better to be a part of this community!   Marching proudly to my next milestone of 100 days.  Whoop! Whoop!

0 Kudos
mhbaker

Mark,

Thanks for the mention the other day, but I screwed up and caved in.

Today (8/30/18) I'm trying again.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

mhbaker wrote:

Mark,

Thanks for the mention  the other day, but I screwed up and caved in.

Today (8/30/18) I'm trying again.

Thanks for checking in. Sad that you relapsed but I'm very glad you admit it and glad you want to resume your quit journey.  Couple things.

1. Do you feel you are prepared to make today your quit date? Have all the tools you need to make today successful? Made the necessary preparations?
  2. Do you feel you are educated on your addiction? Have you spent some time rereading the resources available here?
  3. Get your quit date updated (Re: How do I get my quit date to show on the community?‌)
  4. Are you connected to any experienced quitters on here? If so, connect up with them.  Read their posts and apply what works for you.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
TracyB2

Thank you!! I apologize for taking this long to reply I work 12 hour shifts 4 days in a row each week so I don’t get time to do anything. I am relieved I do not have to rely on cigarettes anymore and I don’t have to spend my last dime to buy them unfortunately I am watching my adult kids struggle to scrape change with their addiction 

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations TracyB2‌ on your 2.5 years...GOOD FOR YOU!  Two of my three kids quit smoking...one NEVER smoked.  I think I am beaming with pride over their quits.  Not that I can really take any credit but I sure did talk a LOT about EX, LOL.

Ellen

0 Kudos