cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Really, Chocolate Kisses?

Since my quit I have been craving Mango Italian ices and chocolate kisses. I eat the right foods and am not one for junk food but wow, I’m loving my ices and chocolate  

5 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Before I had found this site, I decided that Hershey Kisses were going to be my cigarette substitute....which worked well for the FIRST 8 hours of the FIRST day..........

I was in a state of pure terror when I was too ill from them to eat another - and it was only 4:00 on my first day!   My lovely younger daughter was around and she saved my quit with her iPad and Angry Birds.  I played that game almost my entire waking life for the first 5-6 days of my quit!  I kept the Hershey Kisses for those "important" missing cigarettes  One is pure wonder with a cup of coffee!!!

You can NEVER go wrong with chocolate - but you CAN go overboard!!!!

I combine regular Cold Brew tea and green/mango tea for my iced tea - wonderful!!!

Jennifer-Quit

Treat yourself (within reason)!  

elvan

I sucked on Sour Patch Kids...the sourness reset my mind...unfortunately, I ate so many that the roof of my mouth and my tongue got intensely sore.  I played lots of computer games...spent a crazy amount of time on EX, reading, commenting, asking for advice and LISTENING when people were gracious enough to give it.  

You are doing great, Ralph.

Ellen

AnnetteMM

I craved Twizzlers and Tootsie Pops.  It's a sugar thing with addiction, and it doesn't last forever

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Theres probably worse things to crave. Mine was black licorice