cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Friday!!!!!!  Here comes the weekend!!!!!  I hope it’s a nice one for everybody!!!!!  Yesterday I went to LensCrafters.  I will have new glasses soon.

Who says recovery can’t be a good time?  I think we have a great recovery site!!!!!!  We can come here and blog about quitting smoking and life in general!!!!!!  I love reading the various posts!!!!!!!  Keep coming back!!!!!!!  It works if you work it!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
Mandolinrain

Good Morning to you Mike and Happy Weekend ahead! Lens crafters is great. My husband uses and likes them.

SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike   Yes, recovery is a good time, I so agree!!  Life is better without the cigarettes   And I'm grateful each and every day!

elvan

Good morning, Mike, have a beautiful day.  There is NO REASON that quitting smoking cannot be a good time, thanks for pointing that out!

Namaste,

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

Goooood Evening Mike.  Had a great tiring day!  Glad to get on here and say hello.  Recovery.  What a blessing.  Namaste and good night.

SINAO

0 Kudos
Ralph1955

Good morning my friend. I love this place and the wonderful people I’ve met who are so supportive. They’ve helped me reach Day 41 and I am already seeing and feeling so many changes. Life is Awesome.

0 Kudos