cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Summer-Rain

Life Updates - 1322 DOF

Hello Everyone!!!!

Just stopping by to say Hi and to let you know what I've been up to.  It seems like forever since my last post.  I hope all is continuing to protect their quit because there is nothing more important than remaining smoke free.

Guess what? I'm RETIRED!!!  Yes that's right.  I retired June 1st and my son's threw me a huge retirement party. I had friends and family that came from as far as California for the celebration and we had a blast.  Since retiring we have been taking the camper out often to visit a lot of parks.  I plan on being on the road as often as possible.  I'm living life and I hope you all are too.

Continue to protect your quit and to the newbies ...you can do this!!  There will be days when you feel that all you need is just one cig.......don't fall back into the nasty habit of smoking.  Protect you quit at all cost.  YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Take care and this group is always in my mind and heart!

The journey continues 

8 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

It is really good to hear from you and know that you are doing well!  Congrats on the quit, the retirement, and on your camping adventures!   Keep in touch - always good to  hear success stories!

MarilynH

It's wonderful to see you and even more wonderful to congratulate you on your precious quit journey YAY for Smokefree living and YAYfor each and every Day WON.....

5af6e6b7f2510152b3c55c011686393b.jpg

0 Kudos
karenjones

your quit is massive. I am jealous.  thanks for the encouragement.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Hey Summer.  Glad to hear from you.  Enjoy retirement. It is the best part of life.....The journey continues. 

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Congratulations on your beautiful quit and your retirement   I hope you enjoy both tremendously!!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

SO happy to hear from you, and happier still to hear that you are a Happy Quitter!

Congrats on the retirement!  Camping sounds heavenly - especially when summer vacations for most are over and the crowding lessens.

Enjoy!!!!

0 Kudos
elvan

What a beautiful blog, congratulations on your quit and your exciting retirement.  Good for you!  Keep in touch when you can...all that money you saved by not smoking has to make the traveling even better!

Ellen

0 Kudos
sharma900

You may be given retirement because you are growing old. But it is a pity the company doesn’t realize that it is letting go of an asset more precious than gold. Happy retirement bos

0 Kudos