Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/21/18 Celebrations

Stephanie27 Congrats, today appears to be your 9.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Valerie30‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 2000 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

tomk654 Congrats, today appears to be your 4.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

NewMe Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

ajax1605 Congrats, today appears to be your 900 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

losrebma Congrats, today appears to be your 700 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

idnar61 Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

mandi3680 Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

demowoman, emostruggle, marino4462, oxygenuser and Ruby66 Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

monica-h-c Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

addictaholic, dragonchild, Giugiu LindaFahey, MalcolmL, NaeemH Soukie323 and tweetielvr69 Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

mivida2018‌ and paigemcq‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

denvernuggets, Kmarinello, Robinmth and Verghese Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

adoolalyounany, nkearney83, reggie and Sayosage Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Nsmith1779 Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

GinaK and inigomo Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

lillyn55 Michelle212 and rmcnew78 Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

carolinagirl and aka_net  Today is your quit day! If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
3 Replies
NewMe

Wow, there appears to be a whole lot of celebrating going on today. I hope all of the people listed above are still smoke-free and enjoying the good life!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS 

WHO REMAIN SMOKEFREE 

and those

STARTING THE JOURNEY

Stephanie27  9.5 year 

Valerie30 2000 day COME BY AND SAY HELLO!

tomk654  4.5 year 

NewMe  3 year  YAY!!!!!

ajax1605  900 day 

losrebma 700 day 

idnar61  600 day 

mandi3680  1.5 year 

demowoman, Emotionalstruggle, marino4462, oxygenuser and Ruby66 500 day 

monica-h-c  400 dayaddictaholic, dragonchildGiugiu LindaFahey, MalcolmLNaeemHSoukie323 tweetielvr69

mivida2018 and paigemcq 300 day . 

denvernuggets, Kmarinello, Robinmth and Verghese 200 day 

adoolalyounany, nkearney83, reggie and Sayosage 6 month quitaversary. 

Nsmith1779 GinaK and inigomo 

Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

lillyn55 Michelle212 and rmcnew78 Congrats, 50 day .

Please let us know how you are doing!

0 Kudos
lillyn55

Yesterday made 60 days smoke free! This site has been a really big help, with reading all the great stuff to help with cravings and just about everything else. From the get go I faced hardship to wear I should of gave up.  I’m thankful that I didn’t give up and thank God  that I made it, but I know this site had a huge hand in it too. So I want to thank y’all all for that. I indured the four triggers and made it through with flying colors. Bars and  alcohol, being around friends that smoke, being around places I use to smoke and  feeling hungry angry lonely or tired. Yesterday we went to a sport bar to watch our beloved Aggie play football and had a couple of drinks. I didn’t want a cigarette and I was with my husband and sister that are nonsmokers now too, it felt so good and freeing I never thought I could do it lol! 

0 Kudos