Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/19/18 Celebrations

live4thedash Congrats, today appears to be your 8.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

mackiamoose Congrats, today appears to be your 5.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Polynha Congrats, today appears to be your 5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

suzzie-Q Congrats, today appears to be your 1500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Reality_Chic66 Congrats, today appears to be your 1000 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Congrats on earning your comma.

Kandi7 Congrats, today appears to be your 2.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

megilbert0905 Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

extodd and larbry Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Debph53 and susangrubaugh70 Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

denvertex Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

donnagma and kitty0101 Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

skeletonrose1 Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

BballRob, kelliesfree, Mariguz15 and RoxanneB Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Baychaser, ingenuenlove jerisue64 and Kbloodless Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Breannasather and Xareem Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

77280093CK and noknowing Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

Awokenbutterfly, dustingland, jwshakes, kirkschultz, Peggx2, pktabron and ThePearlWolf Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Jla61, edb StephMtz30 and Lauralives  Today is your quit day! If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jla61

First day was hard for me. But everyday is hard for me lol. I just can't smoke anymore . And I'm looking forward to being free. 

0 Kudos
ThePearlWolf

Thank you! So happy to have 50 days behind me!

Jla61

Congratulations on your 50 days you worked hard for that. I'm on day 2 and wondering how everyone does this. 

ThePearlWolf

I just take one day at a time and try to stay as busy as I can.  The easiest time is when my mind is occupied with other things.  I seem to have quit having cravings a few weeks ago luckily, but when I was still getting them on a semi-regular basis, I would clench & un-clench my fists 10 times in a row, then find anything I could to keep my mind occupied.  If I couldn't keep my mind occupied, I did some form of exercise, even if it was just a quick set of jumping jacks.  Since the cravings only lasted for a few minutes (as long as I didn't  dwell on them), it was fairly easy to find something to occupy my mind for the short time needed.  I also kept telling myself that if I slip, it's going to be harder to stop again than fighting the craving I was currently having would be.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

live4thedash Congrats, today appears to be your 8.5 year 

mackiamoose Congrats, today appears to be your 5.5 year 

Polynha Congrats, today appears to be your 5 year 

suzzie-Q Congrats, today appears to be your 1500 day 

reality_chic66 Congrats, today appears to be your 1000 day 

Kandi7 Congrats, today appears to be your 2.5 year quitaversary. 

megilbert0905 Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. 

extodd and larbry Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary. 

Debph53 and susangrubaugh70 Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. 

denvertex Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary. 

donnagma and kitty0101 Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. skeletonrose1 Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day 

BballRob, kelliesfree, Mariguz15 and RoxanneB Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day 

Baychaser, ingenuenlove jerisue64 and Kbloodless Congrats, t 6 month quitaversary. 

Breannasather and Xareem Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary. 

77280093CK and noknowingwhereweregoing Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary.

Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

Awokenbutterfly, dustingland, jwshakes, kirkschultz, Peggx2, pktabron and ThePearlWolf Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. 

Congratulations to all the winners who remain smoke free.  If you are not smoke free be willing to start again. 

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on 50 days of freedom. 

0 Kudos
Baychaser

I've been absent from this site for a few months, but good news... Day 227 and counting! N.O.P.E. 

0 Kudos
elvan

Baychaser‌ Congratulations on your 227 days..stop by more often, success stories are always helpful to newbies and oldbies too.

Ellen

0 Kudos