cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!  The dermatologist appointment went well yesterday.  The bump on my nose is removed!!!!!  They are doing a biopsy on it.  I should know the results in 6 to 10 days.  

More good news!!!!!!!!  Today I have 7 years quit smoking!!!!!!!!  I was a pretty hopeless case when I came here!!!!!  I must have tried to quit smoking over 50 times.  This site really works if you work it!!!!!!  If you are new here, follow the plan and use the site for support!!!!!  You will get time in quit smoking!!!!!!  Rejoice!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

25 Replies
hattonc

I read your blogs daily and find it very helpful .. I had almost 30 days into my quit and just lost it a day ago.. I’m so upset with myself that I almost can’t bring myself here .. I was so happy and on top of the world .. there are circumstances I’m dealing With that has just sent me over the edge .. it’s no excuse .. but smoking when I was nervous or upset is what I did .. I need help and support! Thanks for your positive daily blogs..

Dhow

I had quit for 3 days and then started a new job.. fell off the wagon and going to try again. Sad because I work in health care and I know they can smell it on me despite all the sprays I put on to remove the smoke smell. Yesterday we had a class and they all wanted to ride in my car... instant panic struck. Had to make up a excuse why I couldn't drive everyone. Ugh, I have got to quit this time!!!

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Congratulations, Mike!!  You are such a shining example of how a quit can be    And to come daily to support and encourage is so very kind of you!!  I appreciate you

congratstoyou.jpg

Barbara145

Congratulations Mike on 7 years.  Wow!  Hope your bump is benign.  Let us know.  Celebrate you today!  Namaste

Deena-A-Yenni

Congratulations on your long-term quit!!!  Seven  years.  My oh my.  What an accomplishment. 

I do hope there are no germs in that bump of yours.  Namaste.

SINAO

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations on 7 years Mike! 

And thanks for all you do to help others!

Lvyles

CONGRATS ON 7 YEARS!  

Mandolinrain

Unknown-9.jpegLOVELY YEARS MIKE, WOW!!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU!

0 Kudos
stAn3

Congratulations! Thank for posting.

0 Kudos