cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Ashless August Pledge

ASHLESS AUGUST PLEDGE

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!"

Neckin' with your honey in the back of the car SMOKE FREE!!!!! 

Come on in, the water's fine!

I gratefully take your hand from yesterday, Terrie. and promise to remain smoke free this day.  Holding out my other hand for the next Pledgling to come a'board
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
124 Replies
NewEnglander

Like the title!   Giulia, thanks for the hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Giulia, thanks for the creative and "hit the nail on the head" start to August!    Love it!

Victoria, thank you for your hand.   I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.    

Have a Fantastic First Day of August!

Sharon 726 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

"Hot August Nights" is also one of th largest Car Shows -I's in Reno, Nevada of coarse in August

Thanks for you hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 746 days of freedom

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Thanks for your hand Mag 10Q I will not smoke today ! i extend my hand to the next in line !

Bonnie B at 174 days of freedom !

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Sunday Morning to ya'll!!!

Bonnie, thanks for your hand.....I'll hold on today and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what!!!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 727 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Actually in the low DRY 70's - a miracle.  Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours,  I also offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and offer my other hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag747 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I take your hand Mag and plede not to smoke for 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next in line!

Terrie  27  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Goid morning all!  Another glorious day!  Terrie thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  

0 Kudos