cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Checking In

It’s been a few days since I posted anything. Busy preparing my salon for a new Nail Tech.

I’m One Month Quit and I’m delighted to say the worst is behind me. I really haven’t had bad days other than maybe 2 or 3. It’s amazing how much better I’m breathing and sleeping.  I have more energy and have been told my skin looks so fresh. This amazing, incredible journey I’m sharing with all of you is a Godsend. I’m getting ready to switch to the 14mg patch and really feel Pumped    that I will be a non smoker Forever and I have to thank all of you for your support, encouragement and Friendships. I’m blessed ❤️

Tags (1)
12 Replies
Barbara145

Hi Ralph.  You sound great.  Just remember this is a journey that really lasts for the rest of our lives.  Stay super vigilant!  Good luck with the new Nail tech

Ralph1955

I know so many ex smokers who after Years being quit Still crave now and then. I just pray I don’t give in at Any time 

MarilynH

I Ditto what Barbara says above me Ralph and you really do sound great .....

freeneasy

Congrats Ralph! 30 days is a big milestone. One day at a time N.O P E.

YoungAtHeart

As time passes, those smoking thoughts become just that - fleeting thoughts.  You MUST. however, accept and believe that there is never such a thing to an addict as "just one puff or cigarette."  People forget that, I think, and it's why they fail.  NOPE - Not One Puff Ever - means exactly that.  Don't ever doubt or question it and you will be fine.

Congrats on a MONTH!  Seems like just yesterday that you had your first day - but that's just me, huh?

Ralph1955

As long as I have all of you I know I’ll be just fine. You’re all my Rock

beazel

What a great attitude!!! That will serve you well.

Congratulations on 1 month...that's fantastic!!

Mandolinrain

images.jpeg

SimplySheri

Congratulations, Ralph!!  You are well on your way  

Congratulationsagain.jpg