Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/10/18 Celebrations

Vickye_2.10.13   Congrats, today appears to be your 5.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

mama2z Congrats, today appears to be your 900 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! 

avolk1989 Congrats, today appears to be your 800 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! 

adelkisf2014, Bitsuk, CMunchkin419  and panjoshi302 Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

GLADIOLA26  and haven Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Deemas Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

BritishcassieCatsRsmart  and SRuegamer Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! 

luisdeleon619 ,Meowchicken  and vmherrera1 Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Bmitola cat52   and surfandstrings Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! 

Cricket , duffsherrie and MamaCanuck Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! 

Barbscloud , rbrown53  and Runtrat Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

CONativeSon  and lsparkles65  Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If today is your quit day, Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

hwiser   Today is your quit day. Congrats!  If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
11 Replies
Barbscloud

Thanks for the acknowledgement Mark.   Thrilled to be celebrating 150 days.  Congrats to everyone.

cat52

I will be smoke free 7 months this month. It feels great! Good news is last week my husband decided to quit too! I appreciate all the encouragement the people here gave me.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Barbscloud thanks for checking in!

cat52‌ Exciting isn't it? Thanks for stopping by!

Britishcassie‌, CatsRsmart‌ and SRuegamer‌ It looks like you can join How Bout A Game! Race to +/-20  as an elder now.  Which due, to it's popularity, should make it to the https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2008/05/03/things-to-do-instead-of-smoking list.

luisdeleon619Meowchicken , vmherrera1, Bmitola cat52, surfandstrings, CricketduffsherrieMamaCanuckBarbscloudrbrown53RuntratCONativeSonlsparkles65 and hwiser‌ can help the newbies group. The Elders keep winning!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations to all the winners. 

Special shout out to Cricket  with 6 months quit and Barbscloud‌ with 150 days. cat52‌ 2ith 200 days. 

Thanks Mark for the acknowledgment! I am still smoke free and enjoying life! Congratulations to everyone celebrating milestones! For the ones just starting out, be strong and keep going! 

Vickye

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for stopping by and Congratulations on your quit.

Sandi4

Great job Barbscloud‌!  Congratulations!!!

Cricket

Thanks Mark, 180 days strong!  Onward!

Cricket

Barbscloud

Congrats Cricket.  We're still close!