cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is V-card?

Jump to solution

on the 'my profile' page on the right upper corner there is a tab called actions, click on that and it says 'download V card'.  What is V card.  ???   thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tabbiekat

This is me knowing enough to get into trouble it is like a virtual business card (vcard). Usually downloaded to give/gather information on a person.Once upon a lifetime ago I used something similar within my company- was able download the information into a file to send out mass information to people within certain target groups. I am sure someone with more knowledge on it and the use of it within the current life will post info.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Tabbiekat

This is me knowing enough to get into trouble it is like a virtual business card (vcard). Usually downloaded to give/gather information on a person.Once upon a lifetime ago I used something similar within my company- was able download the information into a file to send out mass information to people within certain target groups. I am sure someone with more knowledge on it and the use of it within the current life will post info.

0 Kudos

Our administrator, Mark‌, should be here shortly to answer this!

Nancy

YoungAtHeart wrote:

Our administrator, Mark, should be here shortly to answer this!

Nancy

Tabbiekat‌ you got it right.  There are plenty of smart folks in here YoungAtHeart‌.

Jive is also used for companies who use it for collaboration so they have it in here so that employees can connect with each other if they connect in their community. Obviously we don't have much use for it given we interact in a fairly anonymous way unless you choose to share your info via other means.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

It appears to be an app that you can use to provide your business info if you opt to.  "Virtual business card".