cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

james41

Hey everybody, Happy Quitter here

Sorry for my absence,  down to a tablet hard to write etc, blah blah blah  no good excuse. Not smoking over it at all!! Still thankful for something not dominating my thoughts as smoking did!! I see people at work , young folks,, knowing more thank me about it, going outside in 102 degree weather and am super thankful. Walked pretty regular fo years, had eye surgery and quit walking for a while per docs orders. Back now feel better. Continue to be very happy. Craves last no time compared to benefit. Tell yourself,  " 3 days,just 3 days I'll be free." 9 years come Christmas. HAPPY peaceful!

9 Replies
Giulia

YAY a James sighting!  Good to see you.  Glad you're better after the eye surgery.  And don't we still love checking that NO box next to "Do you smoke?"   Happy for your happy.

YoungAtHeart

Good to see you, James!

Glad the surgery went well and you are back to walking.  ALL good!

Nancy

0 Kudos
MarilynH

YAY for you and YAY for each and every Day WON and YAY for heading towards your 9 year milestone. ...

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Congrats James! 9 yearsWOW!!!

Come see us more often

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Nice to hear from you. Glad you're doing well. I have read and reread a blog written by our friend Thomas titled "The Happy Quitter" which you gave him the inspiration to write.

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

It is so good to see you, James     Delighted to hear you're doing well!!  You've been such a joy on this site and helped so many of us reach that 'happy quitter' stage.  Many thanks to you!

thank you.jpg

Strudel

JAMES!! How wonderful to see you! I also have remained a happy quitter - and you were a big part of that! Thank you! I celebrated 8 years in June. Happy almost 9 years to you! So great to see you here! 

0 Kudos
pir8fan

WELCOME HOME JAMES!! The lightt is always on!!

james41

So good to see all you folks!!! Thanks for the warm welcome home.