Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/7/18 Celebrations

Ol-Coot Congrats, today appears to be your 7.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

KatsKats  Congrats, today appears to be your 1500 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

PhenomenalWoman_SMW   Congrats, today appears to be your 3.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

toddsmith23 Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

tjbeck1-3-10-14   Congrats, today appears to be your 2.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Kandi7  Congrats, today appears to be your 900 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! 

russellj1993  Congrats, today appears to be your 2 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! 

wianno9616  Congrats, today appears to be your 700 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

CathyC1332 Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

keataex  and hst22usa   Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

carol914Reclaimer  and lisagbsn    Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! 

devonbb and superbec1   Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

dkv  and slowhand Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

LavenderUnicornAngel   Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Keziah3737  and Wendyjok Congrats, today appears to be your 6 month quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

cray54 , eriadam58 ,KamellaKimshine  and SarahC-03-10-2018    Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! 

Aprila1  and Rhett712     Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club.

Elizabethrocksthehair ,gcastellano  , laurettaa814Nymous, pops1604s_black2681    and shoylman    Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If today is your quit day, Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Roxycheryl99 and Debbiesue    Today is your quit day. Congrats!  If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
17 Replies
desiree465

Wow lots to celebrate today! Congrats everyone

Ol-Coot

Thanks Mark for noting that. I didn't realize it had been that long. I am doing great since my decision to quit and rid those toxins from my body. I am fully involved into a Crossfit program and love my Crossfit family. Quitting smoking and joining Crossfit has changed my life for the better. Getting stronger every day and loving being healthy.. I hope all is well with everyone else who has decided to go down this path to a better life..

elvan

Congratulations to each and every one of you celebrating your amazing milestones!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ol-Coot‌ Thanks for checking in and letting us know you're still leading a smoke-free life!

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations to all who remain smokefree. 

Giulia

So happy to know you're still smoke free!!!!  Keep on top of it.  KUDOS!  And glad you've added Crossfit into your life.  You're gonna live forever!

MarilynH

Congratulations to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray to each of you on your stupendous quits.....

Strudel

Congrats to everyone!! 

Mandolinrain

Hey Mark, I am impressed by how you are doing this for all these wonderful quitters! 

Congrats to everyone one of you!