cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Monday!!!!!!  Have a good week!!!!!  Communion was nice yesterday. Later I went to Rite Aid.  This morning I thought I would go to chair yoga at the YMCA.  

Isn’t recovery something?  We may be recovering addicts, but we sure have a good time!!!!!!!  If you are struggling, stay with it!!!!!!  Off the nicotine is well worth it!!!!!!!  A new life awaits you!!!!!!!  Don’t give up!!!!!!  The freedom is great!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Chair yoga.  Wow.  Sounds great.  I love being off the nicotine. We had a big Birthday Bash yesterday where most of us smoked and I was very glad to be among one that didn't anymore.  Recovery is great.  Have a lovely day Mike.  Namaste.

SINAO

MarilynH

Happy Monday Mike, it's New Brunswick day tonight so my hubby is enjoying this Civic holiday working around the yard and in the garden at least for this morning because this afternoon is supposed to reach 100°F with the humidity....

SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!  I had a lady in a wheelchair in my rehab group and we found chair yoga really made her feel good!  Happy Monday and have a lovely week  

Sheri

elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I am going to my friend's pool to do whatever my body will allow.  I worked yesterday so it may not be very much but I am going to TRY.

Have a beautiful day.

Ellen

0 Kudos