cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!  I hope everybody enjoys their day of rest.  At church this morning, we will have communion.  

The adverse illusion is over!!!!!!  EX helped us see smoking for what it really is!!!!!  It’s filthy dirty drug addiction and a morbid killer!!!!!!  Do not consider the killer a friend!!!!!  It will destroy your life!!!!!  Stick with the program!!!!  You can do it!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Happy Sunday to you also. 

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike, I am working today so my day is planned.  It is sunny and amazing outside right now, going to get really hot and humid but it's not raining!  YAY.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!!  Its a beautiful day of rest here in Florida   May we all enjoy a lovely smoke free Sunday!!

Sheri

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Happy Sunday Mike, life really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes but you must believe it and stick with N.O.P.E and vigilance so we reap the benefits of being an Ex Smoker because Life is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand .....

0 Kudos
Giulia

No rest for me today.  Out the with chain saw.  And no smoke gets in MY eyes!  Hope you had a good weekend.

0 Kudos